Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Traditional Way of Sending Documents

Receiving letters via mail post is what we used to have before having this so called “email” (electronic mail). But then again, mail post is very useful though, especially when we need to send out important documents or hardcopy of some data to someone who is away from our place.mailbox posts can still be used though we are in generation of high-tech gadgets and stuffs. Mailing papers through the means of mail post is indeed still useful in some other ways. There may be ways on how to send documents in easy ways such as via fax but then original copy is still the best to have. And so, traditional way of sending documents is still recommended.Like here in Arkansas, I didn't expect people are still old fashioned when it comes to sending bills and promo ads. Most of the time I am receiving promotional stuff and bills in our mail even we are already paying online.  But for me, receiving letters in the mailbox is still nicer than receiving an E-mail. Maybe I am an old fashion too but Yes, I still prefer to have it in my mail box than my Inbox.

1 comment:

nuts said...

old fashioned way or should I say snail mail is better because it has a personal touch