Tuesday, April 2, 2013

iPad


Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

Today while I was watching my favorite show, “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit”, about half way into the show, I realize that I had already seen the episode. I swear that I think that I have seen every episode of that show ever made. So while I was watching, I decided to take care of some things on the internet. I logged ontowww.texaselectricityproviders.com TXU and found a better deal for our electricity provider. It really didn’t take very long, I was done before the show was over. I even did it on my ipad. If a rerun comes on, I usually multi-task. Ever since I got my ipad, I have been much more productive. It is so easy to carry that light ipad and surf the web. I ended up getting the 3G one so that I could use it anywhere I went, even if there wasn’t wi-fi where I am using it. I even took it camping the other day and it worked in Yellowstone Park. I guess I could have been utility shopping there too! Technology has really come a long way.

No comments: