Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Childhood Friend


My childhood friend is now back to Canada after having a few months vacation in the Philippines. She is a contract worker in a mall somewhere in Canada. She worked for 2 years already as a sales lady then came home to Philippines after her contract and now back to Canada again and this time as supervisor in the same mall.
My friend is always as hard working as before. She really wants to go abroad and find her luck in other country and she succeeded. With two years of stay in Canada, she was able to purchase a house and had a water business. I admire her for being so thrifty, she really knows how to manage her finances and she manage to invest in such a little span of time. Now that she's already married, she has to save for her future family. She is planning to have a baby after her contract. If possible, she also wants to stay in Canada for good. She is staying in an apartment right now and still looking for a better apartment in  Calgary Real Estate  in case she can petition her husband  soon. I wish she could have a baby soon coz that's what she really wants. And I wish she could get her husband and be together  soon.

No comments: