Monday, July 11, 2011

Refurbishing my Favorite Part of the House- My Back Deck

Guest post written by Sharlene Benton
I spend a whole lot of time at home, but you may not say that I spend a whole lot of time in my home. See, I've always loved the great outdoors and spend a lot of time on my back deck and in my garden. You could even call my back deck my favorite room in the house. But because I use it so much, I think that it gets a little more wear and tear than the other rooms of the house. I'm sure that the elements probably don't help that any either.
I went online to try and get some ideas about what would work for some quick touch ups and renovations on my back deck. While I was doing that I saw the site www.HomeproImprovement.comand decided to get our siding redone through that website. The siding has been looking a little shabby for a while anyway, but we've been putting off getting it redone for a while now.
I'm going to find a desk that I'll be able to cover with weather proofing paint and use out there. That's one main thing that I want to make a change about the deck.

No comments: