Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kitchen General Cleaning

I am cleaning up the kitchen last week. Cleaned up the stove, the microwave oven, sink and cabinets, the washer dryer, fridge and everything in the kitchen and also the washing machine and dryer which is placed near the kitchen. Most of them are easy to clean, just put some soap with water in towels and everything can be cleaned easily. Except for the stove, that is always my problem. I can't remove the stain, I think I'll be needing the steel brush to remove the stains. They looked like a thick grease that can't be removed. The washer is also one of my problem, since I am not using it most of the time, there are always water inside of it and it has unpleasant smell. All I am doing is turn it on put some soap and let it clean itself without the plates in it atleast once a week. So now the kitchen is clean again and hoping to clean it again next week to keep the cleanliness of my favorite place in the house.

No comments: