Thursday, May 12, 2011

Window Shopping

Last week before we go to a friends' house and watch PACQUIAO-MOSLEY fight via payperview, we drove to the mall and look for a Pacquiao shirt. Unfortunately there's none si we just decided to shop for some kids' clothes. Husband asked me what I want to buy and I said I don't have anything in my mind so we just went to the pay area after buying the kids' some clothes. At the back of the pay area I saw some ladies clothes so I left the kids with the husband and did some window shopping. I saw a lot of clothes that I would really love to buy, while looking I noticed I've seen some high fashion scrubs for sale in there like the one I've seen in http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ online. Back to my business, I kept looking for some affordable yet chick clothes and finally chose a sleeveless top and a pair of shorts. After shopping in the mall, we also headed to a home depot and look for some shoe rack but there's none so we just roam around the big store and drool our selves with the fascinating furniture insde.

No comments: