Thursday, May 12, 2011

There's a Flood in the Bathroom

I accidentally left the faucet open this morning and the sink hole closed. My kids were in the bath tub swimming while me forgot that I am washing something in the sink. When I got to go back to the bathroom, I stepped on this overflowing water in the kitchen. I was wondering where the water coming from so I looked and surprised when I got to know the water was coming from the overflowing sink! Gosh, how could I forget I am washing in the sink and I left? Now I had to wipe out the water all over the floor from the bathroom up to the kitchen floor! The carpets inside the bathroom almost got floating because of the water. I had a hard time cleaning them coz I don't have any carpet drying fans austin found in http://www.thesteamteam.com/ . I only used a rag to dry the water and it took me 20 minutes to clean up. Oh, I hope this will serve a lesson to me, I am so forgetful so next time I should not leave the faucet open and finish what I am doing first before going out or doing other things.

No comments: