Friday, March 2, 2012

Should I Decor the House During Easter?

Our neighbor handed me these two cutie Easter Baskets last week. She said I can load it with stuffs and give it to kids on Easter! I remember our first EASTER here was last May if my memory serves me right. Our friend hosted a Easter celebration in their house, kids and adults had EGG decorating, paintings and the most fun part of all - EGG HUNTING!


This is our 2nd Easter here in Ar and I am thinking of decorating the house for Easter. I was looking for some tutorials online on how to decor the house without spending big bucks for it. I am thinking or recycling the egg shells we are using everyday and paint it and make a TREE with a lot of EGG shells. Hmm...I guess I still have more than a month to figure it out, what do you think?

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

hi i have a gardening/home improvement blog, can we exlinks? pls visit me or let me know at www.gardeningismyhobby.com