Friday, March 30, 2012

Kitchen Sink Problem

I hate the new management in our apartment now. I am not comfortable with them. Base on my previous experience, they are not so friendly and they can't build a rapport with their tenants. I miss the former management, they are very accommodating especially the maintenance people that I can count on whenever I need them. The new maintenance  guy here in our community is not that accommodating and he always just say yes but he will keep you waiting forever. I have my problem with my sink tiles right now. I think the tile that they used is now separating from the wall. It's so untidy. I reported this before to the management but they don't have action until now. I wish I can just change it to metal tiles so I won't have any problem with the untidy look. I wish they will fix it soon or I will fix it myself!

No comments: