Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moving to Other Apartment?

My husband and I were thinking of moving to other apartment after our contract. It's not that we don't like our apartment anymore, we just wanted to have a new one and new environment and if possible, we wanted the one with a nice clubhouse and the one that is nearest in our kids' school.
My husband and I were always dreaming of having our own house soon but in our case, we can't afford to get a house yet. I guess I need to have a job first and help him earn so we can able to afford to have a house.
If ever we will acquire a house soon, my husband wanted it to be in Bentonville and wanted it to be a single detached bungalow house with indoor garage, with parking outside, 3-4 bedrooms and 2 baths,  All Double Glazing windows and most of all, with complete facilities in clubhouse.


Having our own house is the greatest material dream I always wanted! I hope my dream will come true soon!

No comments: