Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Belated Happy 4th Everyone! How was your long weekend? As for us, we went to Texas for the second time around and stayed there for 3 night, 3 days. 
My family had a blast! We visited Dallas World Aquarium, a Museum, went swimming ate in different restaurants and then did some shopping before hitting the road back to Arkansas!  
July 4th celebration is awesome! It's our first experience and our first time to witness the celebration. There are lots of fireworks and lots of Sale!
Speaking of sale, we weren't ready for it. If we only knew there will be a lot of sale during that season, I will surely buy home furniture aside from clothes. I saw so many sale items over the net and even in the stores. Even we don't have our own house, I've been eying on different furniture already  like cabinets. I want a mirror medicine cabinet and a bathroom linen cabinet like in the pictures below. It is saving space in your bathroom and it looks nice and neat to me. I wish we could get such stuff soon aside from thinking of havingpurple queen comforter set.

No comments: