Thursday, June 23, 2011

"We Just Got a Letter"

Our daily routine in the afternoon after our dinner is to check our mailbox. We are living in an apartment so our mailbox is not just like any other mail box you are seeing in front of the houses withaddress signs and address plaques. Ours in located near the clubhouse. I don't know how they call it but it's like an apartment too. So everyday my kids and I are walking outside to the mailbox and when we got a letter they sill start singing "we just got a letter...we just got a letter....", they got that song from 'Blues Clues" cartoon where Steve, the host is singing that song whenever there's a mail in his mailbox. My kids are so funny! Since they love to check the mailbox, I am not missing any day checking the mailbox with them.

No comments: